The General Terms and Conditions are valid for the contract relation between Hundeschule Große Freiheit (below referred to as: dog school) and consumers, taken training sessions at the dog school (below referred to as: customer).
§ 1 Subject of Contract
The contract between the dog school and the customer is a service agreement, with the aim to communicate certain information to the customer. The customer receives only propositions how to act. The dog school is not responsible for the success or that a certain goal will be reached, unless clearly guaranteed by the dog school. Taking part in the excercises during group and one-to-one sessions, following the dog schools propositions and if the customer exercises off-leash are at the descretion and risk of the customer.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
The dog school offers one-to-one lessons to the customer at a commonly agreed time. The binding registration is done by jointly agreement of a training time between dog school and customer. The payment is due in cash at the end of each training session. If the customer requests the one-to-one session to be held at another place i.e. not the dog schools premisses, the customer has additionally to refund the travel costs with 0,30 € per kilometer between the dogs schools premisses and requested training place.
2. Open Groups
The dog school offers open groups at the times indicated. The customer can book group training online via user account after a respective card has been purchased. On request, booking is also possible by phone or email, but approval of the dog school is required before participation. The course fee for a single group session is payable in cash at the end of the lesson. Multiple cards can be obtained in the online shop by e-mail or by telephone and are due for payment after purchased for all units in cash, by bank transfer or PayPal.
3. Training Course
If the training is organized as a closed course, a binding registration of the customer is necessary. A closed course will only take place if at least 3-dog-owner pairs will participate. The registration becomes valid only after payment of the course fee in cash, per transfer or Paypal and confirmation by the dog school. The number of participants is limited. The order in which the money is recieved determines the participation.
§ 3 Prices and Payment Conditions
1. The actual prices are quoted at the dogs schools website, or can be inquired by phone or email.
2. Prices are in EURO and are including value-added-tax, if owed, and other price components accept travelcosts if any.
3. The payment of one-to-one sessions is due in cash at the end of each the training session.
4. The payment of a single group session is due in cash at the end of the training session. Multiple session cards can be purchased at the websites shop. Booking sessions are only possible after complete payment of the multiple session card.
5. Closed courses have to be paid withing 14 days after registration.
§ 4 Cancellation of contract by the customer
1. If a one-to-one training appointment (§ 2 Abs. 1) or a session in an open group ((§ 2 Abs. 2) is not cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled training time, the training fee has to be paid by the customer. Apart from that, the cancellation is free of charge.
2. A credit of open sessions of multiple session cards is not possible.
§ 5 Cancellation / Rescheduling by the dog school
1. The dog school reserves the right, to cancel the contract. Although the dog school will always try to offer an alternative date instead of cancellation.
2. The dog school will inform the customer immediateley but not later than 24 hours before the scheduled training time.
3. In case of cancellation, the customer does not have to pay the training fee.
§ 7 Liability
1. The dog school excludes liability for breaches of obligations due to slight negligence as far as these do not affect substantial contractual obligations, damages due to injury to life, body or health or guaranties, or as far as claims under product liability law are not affected.
2. If the dog school is liable for slight negligence, compensation will be restricted to typical contractual, foreseeable damage.
3. In case of restricted or excluded liability, this also applies for the liability of legal representatives, employees and other vicarious agents of the dog school.
4. In accordance with the statutory provisions, the customer shall bear unlimited liability for any damage caused by his or her dog.
5. For children under the age of 16, the participation in training sessions is only permitted if accompanied and supervised by at least one of his/her parents and is at the parent’s own risk.
§ 8 Other duties of the customer
1. The customer is obliged to inform the dog school about infectious diseases of the dog or if the dog is on heat. Furthermore the customer has to inform about excessive agression or other behavioural disorders, that might disrupt the training.
2. Participation is only possible, if a dog liablity insurance has been taken out with sufficient coverage.
3. The dogschool is allowed to exclude the dog from the training, under the circumstances described in paragraph 1 and if the preconditions according to paragraph 2 are not met. The customer may participate with another dog or at an alternative date, as long as the preconditions for participation have been achieved at that date.
4. If the customer breaches the obligations listed in paragraph 1 and 2 or disrupts the training and / or the training of other participants, or interacts with the dog in a way which is not in accordance with the dogs schools dog handling principles, the dog school may exclude the customer permanently.